January Declutter Calendar
15 Minute Daily Missions For Month
Here's the January 2013 declutter calendar with a daily 15 minute decluttering and organizing mission for each day of the month.
Remember, here are the ground rules:
1. Work for 15 minutes to declutter and do the mission listed, and if you need to work longer, and have the time, go for it. However, don't feel obligated to.
2. You can print off the printable version of this calendar (see below) to post on your fridge or some other area of your home to remind you what the daily mission is.
3. You can also follow me through social media, including Facebook, Google + and Twitter, to get a daily reminder of the day's mission.
4. You can sign up to get emailed a link to each month's calendar from now on here, for free.
5. Once you've accomplished any one of these missions you can share your photos of what you have decluttered with me in the Getting Clutter Free Hall of Fame.
Plus, get some inspiration from the quote of the month, below.
January Decluttering Missions:
- Day 1 - Set up a donation and selling collection station for the items you declutter
- Day 2 - Create binder for household notebook
- Day 3 - Create template for daily to do list that works
- Day 4 - Declutter or make place to store old Christmas cards
- Day 5 - Get rid of chipped, broken plates, glasses, etc.
- Day 6 - Declutter kitchen gadgets and cooking tools
- Day 7 - Read Organized Home Challenge Week #1: Kitchen Counters
- Day 8 - Declutter small kitchen appliances
- Day 9 - Clear off kitchen counters
- Day 10 - Clear off kitchen table
- Day 11 - Declutter everday tablecloths, napkins and placemats
- Day 12 - Declutter excess plastic cups and water bottles
- Day 13 - Declutter ziplock bags, foil, plastic wrap, etc.
- Day 14 - Read Organized Home Challenge #2: Kitchen Cabinets
- Day 15 - Declutter kitchen cabinte shelves and drawers
- Day 16 - Clear out kitchen junk drawer
- Day 17 - Declutter under kitchen sink
- Day 18 - Take control of your plastic food storage containers
- Day 19 - Declutter top of kitchen cabinets (and dust them)
- Day 20 - Declutter and match all pots and pans with lids
- Day 21 - Read Organized Home Challenge #3: Pantry & Spices
- Day 22 - Declutter baking supplies, baking dishes and baking sheets
- Day 23 - Reduce canned food, discard expired ones
- Day 24 - Discard expired and old spices
- Day 25 - Declutter pantry shelves
- Day 26 - Continue decluttering pantry shelves
- Day 27 - Fill out pantry inventory
- Day 28 - Read Organized Home Challenge #4: Fridge & Freezer
- Day 29 - Clear out old food from fridge (use this cheat sheet)
- Day 30 - Continue clearing out refrigerator shelves and drawers
- Day 31 - Clear off front and top of refrigerator
Get The January Declutter Calendar Printable
Here's a printable version of the calendar of daily missions that you can use. Enjoy, and good luck! Don't forget to grab your digital badge once you do even one of the missions.
Click Here To Get Your January Printable Calendar
(opens into a new window, as a PDF)
Do You Want Next Month's Calendar Too?
You can also get the February decluttering missions here (including printable calendar).