Here's the June 2022 declutter calendar with a daily 15 minute decluttering and organizing mission for each day of the month.
Below are the instructions for how to get your calendar, and to use it effectively:
1. The printable version of the calendar is available below, when you scroll down and click on the image of the calendar itself, or click the link directly underneath the image of the calendar which says, "click here to get your printable June calendar." There is nothing extra to download to get the calendar. Instead, what you get is a PDF which opens up into another window.
2. Along with the printable version of the calendar I've also listed the daily missions for this month in bullet point form below, including links to the daily mission articles that correspond with the task, so you can get an overview of what we're decluttering this month.
3. I suggest you print out the calendar and post it somewhere in your home that you can look at it daily, such as on your refrigerator, so each day you can use it to remind you of that day's mission.
4. Each day of this month look at the calendar and work on the listed mission for 15 minutes. If you want to work on it longer than 15 minutes, and you have time and energy, you can, but you'll still make progress if all you devote is 15 minutes per day to the listed task.
5. You can get answers to lots of your questions about how the Declutter 365 program works, including things like what to do if the mission takes you longer than 15 minutes, what to do if you miss a mission, and what to do if a mission doesn't apply to your circumstances in this Declutter 365 FAQs section of the site. If you're unfamiliar with Declutter 365 that FAQ section also acts as a quick start guide so make sure to consult it to make the most of these daily missions.
6. If you're loving this month's calendar (which you can get below without subscribing) you can get the entire 2022 calendar by signing up for the free newsletter for this site, from me, Taylor.
The entire 12 month 2022 calendar is only available to subscribers, although the June 2022 calendar is available for everyone.
7. You've got to remember what each day's mission is, and do it, for your efforts with this program to be successful. Along with the calendar I've also created several additional add-on products that track with the 2022 Declutter 365 calendar to help you be successful. These include:
Now, here are the decluttering missions for the month:
It's important to remember, each day, what your daily 15 minute mission is, so I offer daily reminders of Declutter 365 missions via text messages. (You can click the link to read the article with more information about this product.)
Please note that the texting service only will text to U.S. based phone numbers, so only get this if you've got a U.S. based number.
If you live your life using a planner, like I do, you'll love these Declutter 365 planner stickers.
This is a digital download formatted to allow you to print all 365 daily missions as daily to do stickers that you can stick right onto the pages of your planner. Then, each day you've got the daily task already listed in your planner, ready to incorporate into your daily to do list.
Both the 2022 dated version and an undated version of these planner stickers are available.
Along with daily reminders, getting support through motivation, encouragement, and help when you need it can make the process of decluttering your home much easier, and give you the tools to succeed.
To help with all these tasks I've created a special, private and exclusive Facebook group that you can join where I can help you with group coaching through the missions and tasks, and you can also get help and support from like-minded Declutter 365 participants as well.
Both annual and monthly subscriptions to this private Facebook group are available. Find out how to join the Declutter 365 Premium Facebook group here.
Here's the printable version of the calendar for your personal use. To get it just click the image of the calendar itself, or the words below which say, "click here to get your June Printable Calendar" and a new window will open with the PDF. From this PDF you can print, or save the digital PDF onto your device to access the clickable links contained within the PDF.
Please note there are ads on this page. If you are asked to download something to get this calendar you've not clicked on the right thing. There is nothing to download to get this PDF!
Click Here To Get Your June Printable Calendar
(opens into a new window, as a PDF)
I've got more free products, as well as add-on Declutter 365 products, such as text messages, planner stickers, and a private and exclusive Facebook group that can help you get your home decluttered this year.
Make sure to check out all the Declutter 365 products available here.
You can also get the July decluttering missions here (including printable calendar).
If you want the July 2022 calendar now, along with the full 2022 Declutter 365 calendar, be sure to subscribe to my free newsletter, and you'll receive it via email. Sign up today, here, if you haven't already to get the full calendar!
I would love to hear from you, sharing your thoughts, questions, or ideas about this topic, so leave me a comment below. I try to always respond back!