July Declutter Calendar
15 Minute Daily Missions For Month
Here's the July 2013 declutter calendar with a daily 15 minute decluttering and organizing mission for each day of the month.
Remember, here are the ground rules:
1. Work for 15 minutes to declutter and do the mission listed, and if you need to work longer, and have the time, go for it. However, don't feel obligated to.
2. You can print off the printable version of this calendar (see below) to post on your fridge or some other area of your home to remind you what the daily mission is.
3. You can also follow me through social media, including Facebook, Google + and Twitter, to get a daily reminder of the day's mission.
4. You can sign up to get emailed a link to each month's calendar from now on here, for free.
5. Once you've accomplished any one of these missions you can share your photos of what you have decluttered with me in the Getting Clutter Free Hall of Fame.
Plus, get some inspiration from the quote of the month, below.
July Decluttering Missions:
- Day 1 - Read Organized Home Challenge #26: Books
- Day 2 - Declutter stacks of books throughout house
- Day 3 - Declutter book shelves
- Day 4 - Continue to declutter book shelves
- Day 5 - Declutter July 4th decorations
- Day 6 - Declutter kids' books and color books
- Day 7 - Create area for library book storage
- Day 8 - Read Organized Home Challenge #27: CDs & DVDs
- Day 9 - Declutter and/or digitize music collection (CDs, tapes, MP3s)
- Day 10 - Declutter old computer CDs no longer needed
- Day 11 - Declutter and/or digitize DVDs and videos
- Day 12 - Declutter and/or digitize kids' videos, DVDs and CDs
- Day 13 - Gather family videos, DVDs in one location
- Day 14 - Declutter and organize CDs, DVDs in vehicle
- Day 15 - Read Organized Home Challenge #28: Photos
- Day 16 - Gather loose photos and negatives from around home
- Day 17 - Clear space to store photos safely together
- Day 18 - Begin sorting photos, getting rid of duplicates and bad ones
- Day 19 - Continue sorting photos
- Day 20 - Burn digital photos onto CDs as backups
- Day 21 - Declutter and organize camera equipment and supplies
- Day 22 - Read Organized Home Challenge #29: Crafts
- Day 23 - Declutter draft projects you dont want to do anymore
- Day 24 - Declutter hobby / craft supplies
- Day 25 - Declutter kids' hobby / craft supplies
- Day 26 - Declutter kids' art supplies
- Day 27 - Declutter craft / hobby equipment
- Day 28 - Declutter or make place for kids' artwork
- Day 29 - Read Organized Home Challenge #30: Cars
- Day 30 - Remove trash from and declutter car interior
- Day 31 - Declutter and clear out car trunks
Get The July Declutter Calendar Printable
Here's a printable version of the calendar of daily missions that you can use. Enjoy, and good luck! Don't forget to grab your digital badge once you do even one of the missions.
Click Here To Get Your July Printable Calendar
(opens into a new window, as a PDF)
Do You Want Next Month's Calendar Too?
You can also get the August decluttering missions here (including printable calendar).