August Declutter Calendar
15 Minute Daily Missions For Month
Here's the August 2013 declutter calendar with a daily 15 minute decluttering and organizing mission for each day of the month.
Remember, here are the ground rules:
1. Work for 15 minutes to declutter and do the mission listed, and if you need to work longer, and have the time, go for it. However, don't feel obligated to.
2. You can print off the printable version of this calendar (see below) to post on your fridge or some other area of your home to remind you what the daily mission is.
3. You can also follow me through social media, including Facebook, Google + and Twitter, to get a daily reminder of the day's mission.
4. You can sign up to get emailed a link to each month's calendar from now on here, for free.
5. Once you've accomplished any one of these missions you can share your photos of what you have decluttered with me in the Getting Clutter Free Hall of Fame.
Plus, get some inspiration from the quote of the month, below.
August Decluttering Missions:
- Day 1 - Declutter and clear out glove compartments of vehicles
- Day 2 - Add storage area for resuable grocery bags in cars
- Day 3 - Add first aid and emergency kit to car trunks
- Day 4 - Declutter suitcases and other baggage
- Day 5 - Read Organized Home Challenge #31: Pet Supplies
- Day 6 - Declutter pet toys no longer played with
- Day 7 - Declutter pet supplies (including old food and treats)
- Day 8 - Declutter and create storage space for pet supplies and toys
- Day 9 - Declutter old trophies and awards or clear storage or display space for them
- Day 10 - Backup computer so don't lose digital records
- Day 11 - Declutter stairs (and under the stairs storage areas)
- Day 12 - Read Organized Home Challenge #32: Outdoors & Garden
- Day 13 - Declutter gardening supplies
- Day 14 - Declutter gardening tools
- Day 15 - Declutter outside storage shed
- Day 16 - Declutter patio
- Day 17 - Declutter deck
- Day 18 - Declutter yard toys for kids
- Day 19 - Read Organized Home Challenge #33: Basement
- Day 20 - Declutter junk in basement
- Day 21 - Declutter and organize small hardware (nuts, bolts, nails, etc.)
- Day 22 - Declutter broken and duplicate tools
- Day 23 - Create essential tool chest for everyday home repairs
- Day 24 - Declutter utility room
- Day 25 - Label boxes in basement storage, and fill out basement storage inventory form
- Day 26 - Read Organized Home Challenge #34: Attic
- Day 27 - Declutter junk in attic
- Day 28 - Continue to declutter junk in attic
- Day 29 - Declutter your collections
- Day 30 - Declutter collectibles
- Day 31 - Create attic storage inventory
Get The August Declutter Calendar Printable
Here's a printable version of the calendar of daily missions that you can use. Enjoy, and good luck! Don't forget to grab your digital badge once you do even one of the missions.
Click Here To Get Your August Printable Calendar
(opens into a new window, as a PDF)
Do You Want Next Month's Calendar Too?
You can also get the September decluttering missions here (including printable calendar).